Welcome to the Guardian Family!! This program is designed for families that would love a puppy/dog without the upfront cost. The Guardian program is designed to place a puppy or full grown dog in a home at an earlier stage in life verses later, reducing the stress from placing later in life. The Guardian program is for a breeding potential puppy/dog to still be a part of our breeding program just not living in our home. Breeder is fully responsible for ALL breeding costs, also will provide some shots (not including Rabies & Lyme) such as Puppy series and yearly Vaccinations, also a yearly health exam. This program is not for everyone, as you will have to surrender the Puppy/dog at times! Although you get very attached to him/her, they must return to the breeder at times for Health Testing/Xrays, Shots, Heat Cycles, Breeding, Whelping (will be with us for approx 7-8 Weeks for Birthing Process- This is the longest of the stays). Once puppies are fully weaned, the Mother is returned back to their guardian home. Once retired, approx around age of 5 Years Old (Females), they are 100% yours for the rest of their life! Guardian Homes are to spay and provide record to Breeder.
Males retiring age varies. Stays are usually one week for males.
If a future potential puppy/dog FAILS health testing, they are offered at half price for pet home. Guardian will then Spay/neuter and contract is no longer active.
There are some requirements:
* Must feed the recommended food (Fromm)
* Must live locally to Valparaiso, IN (60 miles Radius)
* Must commit to some travel (meeting for tests/breedings/visits)
* Must fill out our Application/Legal signed contract & Provide proof of Residence and ID
* Maintain proper Safety/Health/Care/Grooming of said Guardian Puppy/Dog
* No interference with the Breeding process. Our vet is a Breeding Specialist with lots of Wisdom and Experience!
* Must be knowledgeable & Informative about the Heat Cycle (signs of heat in a female dog)
* Follow simple safety guidelines from Breeder (Crate Training/Leash/Fence... etc)
* Use Recommended Vet (Vale Park Animal Hospital)
* Guardian Home is responsible for Spay/Neuter & Provide Medical Record of procedure.
* COMMUNICATION is a MUST!!!!
We are adding a chocolate female goldendoodle to our breeding program soon! Approx 35-45# Full Grown. Non Shed. Contact if interested!
**We're always looking for future Guardian homes!**
Contact us if Local (Within 60 miles) to Valparaiso, IN and interested in this little future gem!
*Breeding Contract Applies*